Saturday 14 April 2012

One Dance Just Won't Do

This is what I am listening today.


"I just wanted to see what he would do if I danced with another man,
I was flirting with you,
Just to see what he would do-oo"

I think every girl has done this in some form or another. Maybe talked a little bit longer than is polite to the hot boy at a party, laughed heartily at someones jokes or literally danced with another man just to see what there boyfriend would have to say....

Now this can, (and has) backfired on me before...

Possible scenarios include:

1) My boyfriend starts a fight with the man in question.
This has happened to me. It was very embarrassing for everyone involved.

2) My boyfriend plays me at my own game.
I have been so involved in trying to make my boyfriend jealous that I have failed to notice him making his moves on a hot young chick at he party.

3) My boyfriend makes an effort to have a dance with me.
This is always a positive outcome, no matter how badly he dances when he is drunk.

I'd be interested to hear any stories you have on  similar theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment